Put a little art and yoga in your child’s soul.
You’re a creative spirit and you delight to see that same spark in your children. Growing up in a city like Toronto with so much concrete, you want to be sure you’re also giving your children plenty of inner richness – the joys of music, art, yoga, theatre. Especially since you’re concerned they’re not getting enough art and wellness at school. (And also, because you can’t hang a video game screen on the fridge.)
We might be just the place you’ve been looking for if:
- You’re an artist or yogi (or aspire to be) and want to share your passions and values with your children – but on their own turf
- You know that even kids have stress in their lives and you want them to learn the skills to cope
- You want your child’s eyes to light up at the kitchen table, telling you about downward-dogging or decoupage
- You believe it’s your responsibility as a parent to give your children all the opportunities possible to discover their own unique talents
The Centre for Art & Soul is artistic and wellness enrichment for your kids.
We’re a brother and sister duo – Ryan and Lisa Kelly – and we founded The Centre for Art & Soul because we’d both dreamed of opening an environmentally-conscious centre for children’s arts and wellness in our beloved Toronto. We believe that the physical and creative arts make life more beautiful and that children deserve cultural nourishment. We love love love what we do.
What we offer
Our calendar is full of fun stuff for kids:
- Kids yoga
- Creative birthday parties
- Children’s classes in visual art, animation, music theatre & drama performance
- Art camps throughout the year (winter break, March break, summer, and more!)
We also offer gift certificates so you can surprise any artsy kids you love.